Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
Who is running the competition?
The Promoter is RedZed Lending Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 31 123 588 527), GPO Box 1693, Melbourne, Victoria 3001.
When will the competition start and end?
The competition starts at 10:00am (AEST) on 4/03/2020 and ends at 11.59pm (AEST) on 31/03/2020 (the Competition Period).
Who can enter?
Only Australian residents aged 18 or over can enter who, upon request by the Promoter, can provide proof of identity, proof of age.
Who can’t enter?
Directors, officers, management and employees of:
- the Promoter; or
- the agencies or companies associated with this competition,
and their immediate families, cannot enter. Further, members of the judging panel for this Competition, and their friends and family members, cannot enter.
Do I need to buy anything to enter?
To enter the promotion, persons must, within the Promotional Period, view the RedZed Facebook post (https://www.facebook.com/RedZedAustralia)
- Follow @RedZedAustralia on Facebook
- Comment with a photo on the competition post that best ‘captures you at your business’ as instructed in the Facebook post.
There is a limit of one entry per entrant.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
This is a game of skill. At the end of the Competition Period, a judging panel appointed by the Promoter will review each valid entry and will judge the entries based on creativity and originality, (Judging Criteria), to determine the winners. Chance plays no part in how the winners will be selected.
The valid entry judged to be the best in accordance with the Judging Criteria will win the major prize.
All judging decisions are as determined by the Promoter, in its absolute discretion.
What can I win?
There are in total 1 prize that will be awarded in this competition. Prize is a $200 debit card issued by RedZed Lending Solutions Pty Ltd
Total Prize Pool
How many times can I enter?
You can only enter once.
How and when will the winner be informed?
The winner will be notified by the Promoter contacting him or her via Facebook no later than 3:00pm AEDT Thursday, 2nd March 2020 in order to claim the prize.
If I win, when must I claim my prize?
You must claim your prize by responding to the Promoters Facebook inbox message no later than 9:00am AEDT Thursday, 9th March 2020.
What if I don’t claim my prize on time?
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by 9:00am AEDT Thursday, 9th March 2020 or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can’t contact you (and you don’t contact the Promoter) by this time and date, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize to the next best valid entry. Any such winner will be informed via a comment or reply from @RedZedAustralia on the entrants Facebook post within two days of determination.
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions
- Your entry must be received during the Competition Period. Your entry is deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter’s Facebook page. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering.
- Every entry must be entirely your original work and not copied.
- The Promoter may copy your entry and may use (or allow others to use) your entry (or an edited version of it) and any rights in relation to your entry, to publicise this competition or for any other purpose. These rights are perpetual, royalty free, world-wide, irrevocable and transferable. For example, the Promoter may publish all or any part of your entry or any amended version of it. The Promoter may also decide not to publish an entry, to cease publication of an entry, or to publish an edited entry.
- You warrant that your entry does not breach any third party rights (for example, intellectual property rights) and that its use by the Promoter or any other person will not breach such rights nor otherwise breach any law (for example, it is not defamatory, in contempt of court or in breach of any privacy law). Your entry must not be obscene, offensive, malicious, discriminatory, indecent or (in the Promoter’s opinion) otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (for example it must not include nudity or language the Promoter deems offensive).
- You must ensure your entry does not contain any virus, malware or other malicious or inappropriate computer code or material.
- The Promoter may edit, modify, decline to publish or delete all or any part of your entry as submitted, including as made available on Facebook.
- If requested to do so by the Promoter you agree to participate in an interview with representatives of the judging panel as part of the judging process.
- Any voucher/gift card/debit card prize is subject to the conditions imposed by the supplier of the voucher/gift card/debit card including any validity period.
- If you are a prize winner, you may be required to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. If you do not provide the Promoter with the above, by the time requested by the Promoter, then your entry will be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
- If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry may be discarded and if you were a winner, the prize will be awarded to the person who submitted the next best valid entry. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter’s satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age and place of residence). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
- You must not:
- tamper with the entry process;
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
- breach any law; or
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- If you, in the opinion of the Promoter, are intoxicated, under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behave aggressively or offensively, or behave in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate, the Promoter may cancel the prize or restrict you from participating in any elements of the prize, at its discretion.
- The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
- The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash (except where cash is specified). Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value.
- If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prizes.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram and operator of any other social media platform. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram and operator of any other social media platform. You completely release Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram and operator of any other social media platform from any and all liability in connection with this competition.
Collection and use of your personal information
- how to seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek correction of the information; and
- how to complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.