Low Doc Loans
We offer tailored, flexible loans, designed to help make your self-employed dreams a reality.
We believe every ambitious, driven self-starter deserves the chance to succeed.
And we understand that when you’re self employed, you don’t have payslips to demonstrate your income. That’s why we are flexible and give you other ways to verify how much you earn. Enquire now, and we can confirm your eligibility within 24 hours.Enquire Now 1300 722 462
The RedZed Difference
Securing the finances to grow your business can be daunting, but at RedZed we help make that commitment less complex.
Since 2006, we've funded more than $2 billion of residential and commercial loans. We tailor our services to each applicant’s circumstances. And our credit decisions aren’t made by computers but by living, breathing experts.Learn More
We can consider the following loan applications:
- Residential loans to a maximum of 85% (80% for Alt Doc) of the value of your security property, and up to a maximum amount of $1.75 million.
- Commercial loans to a maximum of 70% of the value of your security property, and a maximum loan amount of $3 million.
You’ll need to have:
- A minimum of 15%-20% equity for residential loans.
- A minimum of 30% equity for commercial loans.
- A suitable property to offer as security.
- A good credit profile.
- A good income.
Before you apply, make sure you can provide:
- Details of your income.
- A clear idea of the amount you're looking to borrow.
- A clear loan to value ratio ("I want to buy an 800k house, I have 200k, I need to borrow 600k").
- Details of the location and type of property you're offering as security.
- A reasonable idea of your current credit profile.
- Details of how long you’ve been in business.
All loan applications and requests subsequent to settlement are subject to RedZed’s lending criteria and lending policy which may be amended from time to time without notice. Fees, charges and conditions apply.